You have taken mediation courses, you believe strongly in your potential to help people work through their conflicts to find resolutions, and now you want to break into the mediation industry with your own practice. But how do you do it?
Right now people are in need of your skills but they don’t know how to find you. This class will help you find them. Learn how to:
- Attract clients to your practice through strategic branding and marketing.
- Navigate the details of setting up a practice.
- Explain your valuable work to clients quickly, succinctly and convincingly.
- Organize your finances responsibly.
- Build upon the networks you have already established.
- Use tools such as social media and the internet to market your practice.
- Work productively and achieve results with consultants in finance, law, marketing and public relations.
This workshop will bring the marketing and public relations experts and financial and legal professionals to you. These consultants have spent time learning the frustrations mediators face and have developed solid strategies for overcoming these challenges. To learn more about the workshop’s featured consultants, read their bios.
This is not a mediator training. This is a business training focused on helping you build your mediation practice. Through three classes, you will gain the tools you need to market your practice and learn what you need to do to attract paying clients. You also will learn what you need to know before hiring consultants in marketing, finance, public relations, web site design and graphic arts.
Saturday, June 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 16 from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
All classes will be at the Wellshire Inn, 3333 South Colorado Boulevard in Denver.
Early Bird Rate through Friday, May 28 — $1,299 ($1,349 with credit card)
Regular Rate after May 28– $1,449 ($1,499 with credit card)
Make checks payable to Brian Beck. Mail your check and registration form to:
The Solutions Group
P.O. Box 19041
Golden, CO 80402
If you would like to pay by credit card, please indicate that on the registration form and we will send you an invoice with directions for paying securely online.
Questions? Contact Brian Beck at (720) 220-8683 or email@example.com.